Most places serve Sunday brunch, but I often want to venture out for brunch on Saturday’s. The problem is I usually have to spend about 15-30 minutes surfing the web to find something that is affordable and offered on Saturdays in the District, which is why I compiled this list. This is honestly a personal list I made for myself but I wanted to share because I know there has to be somebody out there like me in the District who wants a quick referral list of where to go for Saturday brunch. Feel free to shoot over any suggestions you have either in the comments section or by emailing me at email@example.com.
1. The Source: Dim Sum brunch offered on Saturday from 12 pm-3 pm. $30 for five plates and $40 for eight plates. (*Sample menu items: Maryland Crabcake Benedict, Lobster and Shrimp Spring Rolls, Sea Scallop Sui Mai with curried Lobster Emulsion)
2. Granville Moore: Saturday & Sunday Brunch from 11 am-3 pm. Prices from $7-$16.
3. Blue Duck Tavern: Saturday & Sunday Brunch from 11 am to 2:30 pm; brunch menu ranges from $9 to $24/cocktails range from $12-$14.
4. Tabard Inn: Saturday and Sunday Brunch (Sat: 11 am-2:30 pm; Sun. 10:30 am-2:30 pm). Prices range from $1.50 to $17.
5. Zaytinya: Saturday and Sunday Brunch from 11:30 am-2:30 pm. Small plates begin at $5.50.
6. Old Ebbitt Grill: Saturday and Sunday Brunch from 8:30 am-4 pm.
7. Masa 14: Saturday and Sunday Brunch from 11 am-3 pm. Unlimited Prix Fixe Brunch for $35 (*Includes bottomless Mimosa’s, Bloody Mary’s and Bellini’s).
8. Hank’s Oyster Bar: Saturday & Sunday Brunch from 11 am-3 pm; brunch menu prices range from $6-$23.
9. Café Dupont: Saturday and Sunday Brunch from 6:30 am-2 pm. $5 Mimosa’s and Bloody Mary’s.
10. Peacock Café: Saturday and Sunday Brunch beginning at 9 am.
11. Smith Commons: Saturday brunch menu ranges from $4-$15; bottomless Mimosa’s/Bloody Mary’s $14.
12. Cities Dayside Brunch: Saturday’s from 1 pm-6 pm; menu prices range from $10-$15.
13. Agora: Bottomless Saturday and Sunday Brunch from 11 am-3 pm for $29.95 (*excludes tax/gratuity; bottomless brunch must be ordered by the entire table).
14. Jaleo: Saturday & Sunday brunch from 11:30 am- 3 pm; tapas prices from $6-$10.50.
15. Oyamel: Saturday & Sunday brunch from 11:30-3 pm; brunch menu prices range from $6-$10.50.
16. Ulah Bistro: Saturday & Sunday brunch from 10 am-3 pm; $6 Bloody Marys/Mimosas.
17. Utopia: Saturday & Sunday brunch from 11 am-4 pm; $2 Mimosa’s/Bloody Mary’s.