Johnna Knows Good Food, but Johnna doesn’t know how to take and download the pictures of all the good food she comes across. With that being said, the pictures on this site are only being used so readers get an idea of what these recipes, etc. should produce. Any persons who feel their works are being violated please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and the image will be removed.
Some of the content on Johnna Knows Good Food may have been a paid promotion. Also, some of the products mentioned on the blog may have been sent to me by their manufacturers. Some of the meals written about are complimentary.
Thank you and happy eating!
Collection of Information
This website collects various types of information, such as:
- Voluntarily provided information which may include your name, address, email address, billing and/or credit card information etc., which may be used when you purchase products and/or services and to deliver the services you have requested.
- Information automatically collected when visiting our website, which may include cookies, third party tracking technologies and server logs.
Please rest assured that this site shall only collect personal information that you knowingly and willingly provide by way of surveys, completed membership forms, and emails. It is the intent of this site to use personal information only for the purpose for which it was requested and any additional uses specifically provided on this site.
Johnna Knows Good Food may also have the occasion to collect anonymous demographic information that may not be unique to you and may even gather additional or other personal and/or non-personal information, such as age, gender, household income, political affiliation, race and religion, at a later time.
It is even possible that we may gather information about your computer hardware and/or software. Such collected information may include, but may not be limited to, your IP address, browser type, domain name, access time and various website addresses. The gathering of this information may be used for maintaining the quality of service we provide, as well as providing overall general statistics related to the use of our website and others.
It is highly recommended and suggested that you review the privacy policies and statements of any website you choose to use or frequent as a means to better understand the way in which other websites garner, make use of and share information collected.
Use of Information Collected
Johnna Knows Good Food may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information meant to inform you of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from johnnaknowsgoodfood.com and its subsidiaries and may also be in contact with you with regards to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or possible new services that are offered or may be offered.
Johnna Knows Good Food does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent or lease any of its customer lists and/or names to any third parties.
Johnna Knows Good Food, from time to time, may feel it necessary to make contact with you on behalf of other external business partners with regards to a specific offer which may be of interest to you. If you consent or show interest in presented offers, then, at that time, specific identifiable information, such as name, email address and/or telephone number, may be shared with the third party.
Johnna Knows Good Food may find it beneficial to share specific data with their trusted partners in an effort to conduct statistical analysis, provide you with email and/or postal mail, deliver support and/or arrange for deliveries to be made. Those third parties shall be strictly prohibited from making use of your personal information, other than to deliver those services which you requested, and as such they are thus required in accordance with this agreement to maintain the confidentiality of all your information.
Johnna Knows Good Food may deem it necessary to follow websites and/or pages that their users may frequent in an effort to gleam what types of services and/or products may be the most popular to customers or the general public.
Johnna Knows Good Food may disclose your personal information, without prior notice to you, only if required to do so pursuant to applicable laws and/or in a good faith belief that such action is deemed necessary or required to:
- Conform to decrees, laws and/or statutes or in an effort to comply with any process which may be served upon Johnna Knows Good Food and/or its website;
- Safeguard and/or preserve all the rights and/or property of Johnna Knows Good Food; and
- Perform under demanding conditions in an effort to safeguard the personal safety of users of johnnaknowsgoodfood.com and/or the general public. Children Under Age of 13
- Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
- Johnna Knows Good Food does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13) without verifiable parental consent. If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system’s database. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this website.
- All users and/or visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communication from us and/or reserve the right to discontinue receiving communications by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe to our website please send an email that you wish to the email on our website. If you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe and/or opt-out.
Links to Other Web Sites
Johnna Knows Good Food shall endeavor and shall take every precaution to maintain adequate physical, procedural and technical security with respect to its offices and information storage facilities so as to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user’s personal information under our control.
Acceptance of Terms
How to Contact Us